Friday, December 23, 2011

Time for Myself

What a great night! Steve took Jonas Christmas shopping and left me with the house to myself for a few hours. I've had a wicked headache for the past couple of days and didn't feel up to doing much of anything so I parked myself on the couch, found "Love Actually" on Netflicks, made some hot chocolate and wrapped their presents. I had to take a few branches off the tree so they could fit, and that made me feel so blessed.

They came home a couple of hours later, full of smiles, laughter and shopping bags. They promptly told me that it would be a huge favour if I went and had a bath or something. So, that's exactly what I did. I propped my tablet beside the tub and watched another Christmas movie. It felt so decadent.

I haven't felt this spoiled in a long time. I think I could get used to it - at least as a new Christmas tradition!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment