Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thankful Tuesday: Take Two

My Three Things list today don't feel entirely grateful so I thought I'd do a retake and add one more thing to the list.

This week I'm grateful for technology. I'm not talking about my tablet computer, which I LOVE, especially being able to watch a movie while soaking in a hot tub.  I'm thankful for simplier things like clocks and calculators. Jonas got to use both on his math test at the end of last week. After 3 weeks of struggling with complicated math problems at homework time, he got an A+ on his test, in part because his teacher him use a calculator and a clock. She was testing whether he knew what to add, subract and multiply so doing actual calculations were secondary, so using these tools makes a lot of sense and obviously helped him stay on track. Yeah!
I love my Little Professor calculator when I was a kid.
I think I'll see if I can get Santa's elves to make one for Jonas
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment