Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Mom's Christmas Wish List


I truly believe that Christmas is a time to give to others, so I don't usually think much about a wish list for myself. However, the troops were whining, I mean asking about possible gifts for me last night. (I might add that none of them has given us a list either.) They're not contemplating a DIY crafting adventure, don't think "family time" counts, and apparently they think I'm hard to buy for this year.  Of course, they're all pretty tech savvy and I'm, well, I'm not. I'm a simple girl and have simple needs and wants, so I guess I get it, but I really don't think I'm much of a mystery.

Since it's Wordless Wednesday, I thought I'd give them some visual clues, to coincide with my advice to hit Value Village, Goodwill, flea markets, craft sales, church bazaars, etc...

Cheers!

To speak to the techies in them:
This one I'll clarify:
I have an ipod, I just can't figure out how to make and upload a playlist for it.
The techies that are my husband and kids could probably figure it out.

I got locked out of my running Jeep (in the rain, I might add) this past weekend.
A spare key, strategically placed, might be a good idea.
I never seem to have enough batteries or memory cards for my camera.


Right up my alley kind of stuff:















And, since we're all preoccupied with the safe arrival of BGB, here's a few with her in mind:


I need a new cold weather sleeping bag and one that will fit both of us seems imperative.
 

I plan to do a lot of hiking after she's born so baby carriers (inside and outside) are definitely on my BGB stuff wish list, along with an off-roading stroller.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment