Thursday, December 6, 2012

Week 32: BGB Update

BGB and I had a very long day at Mount Sinai yesterday. All is well, it just took a while to confirm that because was backed up. (Don't get me started on the ride home on the TTC!)

BGB had a little growth spurt over the past couple of weeks. She's up to about the 70th percentile for growth - about 4 pounds now, and tracking to be about 8 when she's born. She scored perfectly on all her other tests for movement, heartbeat, fluid, etc. She appears to be a healthy little peanut. Phew!

I, on the other hand, have a bladder infection, a yeast-type infection, need a higher dosage of hypothyroid meds and my morning sickness has ramped back up so I need a little more Diclectin every day. None of these things are any risk to the baby as long we treat them properly and, thankfully, they're monitoring us very closely. Pukey and tired best sums up how I'm feeling. Of course, it's a small price to pay for such a wonderful blessing. If only I could get a little more sleep. Oh well, we are in pre-training after all.  Sleep will come again in a few years.  ;)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment