Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Week 15


I have a serious craving for Wendy's spicy Chicken sandwich with extra tomatoes.
I'm craving Tim Horton's potato soup and yogurt with berries.

Like many pregnant women, I have a UTI so I'm drinking lots of unsweetened cranberry juice.

My blueberry craving continues. So does the nausea.
My new fave midnight snack to tackle them both is blueberries with ricotta on crustini with a touch of honey.

My mom brought me a batch of her oatmeal pattycakes when she picked up Jonas for the weekend.
I was nice and shared them with Steven but now I'm craving more.

It's a good thing we have a king sized bed.
This is what it sometimes looks like BEFORE we add my and my fortress of pillows.
Poor Steven!

The belly has definitely popped!
 Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment