Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: The First Few Months

Baby Blanchard reached 14 weeks this past weekend. It's been quite a journey so far. Here's a pictoral recap.

Cheers!
Just like my previous pregnancies, I've been sick 24/7 and it hasn't tapered off.
They say it's good for the baby and I say
"Thank goodness for prescription Diclectin!"

Saltines are my friend.

I was so so tired the first few months.
It was all I could do to get through a day at work and sometimes even that was too much.
Now that we're in the second trimester my energy levels are increasing. Phew! 

Water water and more water!

Camping while pregnant with 24/7 nausea and vomitting?
Not fun!
  
Craving: Nectarines

Food Aversion: Coffee

What do you mean we're pregnant and already at the end of the first trimester?

Food Aversion: Nectarines

Coffee Replacement: Steamed milk.
Random crying while watching kids tv with Jonas

Craving: Salmon sashimi
(Yup, I know it's dangerous for the baby but I indulged before I knew I was pregnant)
Food Aversion: Cooked fish
Craving: Pad Thai
Craving: Blueberries

Being 41 means that I most of my circle of of friends are past needing maternity clothes.
Last week I was down to one pair of pants that still fit so I went shopping.
How times have changed.
Cocoa Butter Stick in 2003 - $10
Cocoa Butter Stick in 2012 - $20!!
Let the belly rubs begin!
This time around Jonas wants to help too.  :D

Craving: My mom's oatmeal patty cakes.
She's bringing me some tomorrow when she picks up Jonas.
Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment