Friday, August 3, 2012

Glory Glory Hallelujah!


I couldn't help smiling when I woke up this morning. It's the first time in over two months that I've made it through the entire night without nausea! I even woke up puke free! WOO HOO!!  (I ate my saltines before sitting up and getting out of bed though, and I'm still taking my full dose of Diclectin too - just in case.) I'm hoping it's a sign that I'm about to start enjoying the benefits of the blissful second trimester, when your energy levels rebound and your pukienss decreases and you're not yet the size of a house.

My fingers are crossed that the nausea will disappear completely, but I'm not optimistic. I had nausea from day day until I wasn't pregnant anymore with all my other pregnancies. Of course, I had two boys and there's an old wives tale that says if your symptoms are different than they have been before, it could mean you're having the opposite gender. Having a girl intimidates me a little bit but, if the trade off is no nausea for the next five and half months.....

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment