Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Yesterday, when I....

 

....was at work....
I kept coming across the street name "Queen Filomena"
and pondered naming BGB that for a second or two each time it came up.


... picked Jonas up after school...
he was not his usual happy self because he had just been
accidentally hit in the head with a stick while playing in the woods beside the school.

... went to charge my tablet....
I wasn't my usual happy self because the cats had chewed through the power cord.
  
... went for a nap...
I couldn't sleep because Jonas practiced "Hot Cross Buns",
the only song he knows on his recorder.


... went to put cream on the belly...
'nuf said?

... went to watch my favourite show on Netflix...
I was a disappointed to realize that I have to wait a little longer
to see the first episode of the new season.

When I went to bed...
I laughed because this is what I found when I checked to see if Jonas actually brushed his teeth.
Oh well, I guess beggars can't be choosers!


When I came back from having a middle of the night snack demanded by BGB...
I found the occupancy rate of our bed had doubled in my absence.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment