Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Coffee Break


I've been mostly off-line for the last few days, enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend with loved ones. It was back to the grind yesterday, including a call from the school while I was at work. Thank goodness I had a chance to take a much needed coffee break with a good friend after work. Thanks Val!  I went to bed tired, happy and thinking about these four things:

This is the lunch Jonas groggily packed himself in the morning.
It's not great, I'll admit, but it mattered not.
It's the same lunch he left on the counter and forgot to take to school.
Good thing Dad only works a few minutes away.
They had tuna salad sandwiches and chocolate milk together in the school parking lot instead.
We celebrate the good and work our way through the not so good when it comes to parenting and ADHD.
Way to go, Super Dad!
(It's safe to say that the impromptu lunch was a welcome break for Dad.)
Speaking of celebrating the good -
with a little adult intervention, Jonas helped Teddy survive the better part of three days living with this adorable puppy, who is teething right now.




Jonas had a great time playing with his cousins this weekend.
He's going to be an awesome big brother for BGB!

Two of my amazing nieces, Ashley and ballerina-doctor-cowgirl Emily,
taught me that I'm overthinking the fact that I'm going to have a little girl.
It's going to be awesome!

Cheers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment