Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thankful Tuesday: Three Things




Three of the many things I am grateful for include:
  • Having a network of trails at my feet. Whether I'm at home or at work, I'm right smack on the Waterfront Trail. The full trail is about 900 kms long, and 110 kms of that system runs through this neck of the woods, just waiting for my feet to hit it. 

  • Having local farmers to fill our pantry. We are blessed with a number of local farmers and farmers markets. Buying local builds a stronger connection between our family and the food we eat and helps us to be more considerate about our food. Knowing where it comes from and how it got on our plate makes me feel much better about our family's food choices.

  • Living and working in the same region. The less I commute into the big city, the less I want to.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment