Monday, July 30, 2012

You Might Want to Sit Down for This

My blogging has been sporadic lately because I've been pretty sick the last couple of months and I've had to practically drag myself to the computer. I was worried that I might have a lupus flair-up, cancer, a heart problem or something equally horrendous. I couldn't have been more wrong. As it turns out, I haven't really been sick after all....

Everything is thumbs up so far!
We're still a little bit shocked to share with you that Baby Blanchard just reached 14 weeks and is due around January 26th. Other than 24 hour morning sickness and extreme fatigue until just a few days ago, things are going well. We're on pins and needles because of what happened to Owen, but we're trying to stay positive.

Being pregnant at 41 is way different that being pregant at 30 was, but one of the great things about it is sharing the news and the journey with the kids. We're thrilled to say that they're both happy and excited.

Please keep your fingers crossed for us.
Cheers!


Surprise!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats Jacqui! Fantastic news! And such a blessing. :) Glad you're through the morning sickness and hope you can enjoy 2nd trimester. Best wishes going your way! xoxo

    ReplyDelete