Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thankful Tuesday: Three Good Things


In the rush to whine about all the things that aren't working in my life, I need to remember to take more time to count my blessings. I believe that for any thing, being, feeling or event, big or small... every thanks you give ripples out like a pebble sends waves across the water.  By focusing on gratitude, we become aware of those things and thus create a shift in our thinking to the positive. That's a shift I could really use!

So, I'm starting a new tradition this week - Thankful Tuesdays.

Three good things I am thankful for today are:
  • for the amazing teachers, Scout leaders and volunteers who are making such a positive difference in Jonas's life.
  • for my Mom, who drives a long way to pick Jonas up from school one day a week so that they can spend time together and so that Steve and I can have a little time to tackle to To Do List.

  • that Steven and I have jobs that let one of us always be there for Jonas before and after school.

I'm a lucky woman. I have so much to be thankful for. Thank you!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment