Monday, August 26, 2013

A Day at the River with the Kiddos



I've had a few questions lately, by non-Facebookers, about what we've been up to this summer and why I haven't been blogging. Rather than resort to the obvious, "I've got a baby and a boy on summer vacation" response, I thought I'd show you.

Steven woke up with a headache yesterday, so the kiddos and I headed out to the local creek for a day of fun in the sun and water. It was awesome. Jonas had a blast playing in the creek, and at the park, and even made a few new friends. Abby spent most of the day babbling while trying to walk, and even had a couple of short naps. I sat watching and joining in the fun, thinking the entire time that life is good!

A quick peak at our day:


bacpacboy playing in the river:


We're into the final week of Jonas's summer vacation and we're trying to make the most of it with lots of outdoor together time. His summer To Do List isn't complete yet, but with a little cooperation from Mother Nature, we might be able to squeeze them all in. Cross your fingers and I'll see you again in September.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment